Saturday, January 29, 2011

Update on Postcards


 Postcard from Germany




 Postcard from Finland

Postcard from Netherlands

I LOVE receiving these postcards.
Scenic, painted and isolated areas of the Earth
Beautiful
Postcards somehow allow the receiver to see different parts of the world
From the comfort of your own home
I have a special box just for my postcards
Slowly but surely it's filling up
I've received other postcards recently but have yet to scan and upload them
Very unique ones too
Hmm, I would have to upload the postcards that I've sent out to people.
There's some pretty interesting ones.
Now just to find the time to do that...





A BIG Thanks to the postcrossing community
Checking the mail everyday is one thing I look forward to
Receiving postcards and letters makes my day :)




~Salam~

No comments:

Post a Comment