Friday, January 7, 2011

Maiden Voyage

Yet again another blog is published for my sake. And this sake of mine has a purpose.


I have decided to document my artistic ventures and rather interesting hobbies I indulge in. They're unique (or so I think). But interesting enough to be shared for your viewing pleasure. Hope the sights and sounds(maybe) that I share on this blog are entertaining and somehow provide insights and sneak peeks into my oh-so busy life(as if). Hahahah...


Some of the things I will share hopefully...
Amateur sketches, drawing, paintings
Collection of postcards and stamps
Little adorable stuff that I made from scratch
Collection of photographs that's hard to resist ;)


Mainly, this blog is for dear friends I have known for so long, for friends far away, for friends I hope to get to know better, for friends I would like to get back in touch.Basically for people who have made a difference in my life no matter how small they are because I'm a person who always remember:)

~Salam~

No comments:

Post a Comment